Murphy'S Laws Of Computing
1. When computing, whatever happens, behave as
though you meant it to happen.
2. When you get to the point where you really
understand your computer, it's probably
3. The first place to look for information is in
the section of the manual where you least expect
to find it.
4. When the going gets tough, upgrade.
5. For every action, there is an equal and
6. To err is human.. to blame your computer for
your mistakes is even more human, it is downright
7. He who laughs last probably made a back-up.
8. If at first you do not succeed, blame your
9. A complex system that does not work is
invariably found to have evolved from a simpler
system that worked just fine.
10. The number one cause of computer problems is
11. A computer program will always do what you
tell it to do, but rarely what you want to do.