10 Laws Of Computing
1 .If you have reached the point where you
really understand your computer, it's probably
2. When you are computing, if someone is
watching, whatever happens, behave as though you
meant it to happen.
3. When the going gets tough, upgrade your
4.The first place to look for information is
in the section of the manual where you'd least
expect to find it.
5.For every action, there is an equal and
6.To err is human ... to blame your computer
for your mistakes is even more human, its
7. He who laughs last, probably has a
8.The number one cause of computer problems is
9. A complex system that doesn't work is
invariably found to have evolved from a simpler
system that worked just fine.
10. A computer program will always do what you
tell it to do, but rarely what you want it to do.