New Old Computing Sayings
1.The Internet has changed everything, even these
tried and true traditional sayings:
2. Wherever I lay my @, that's my home.
3. The email of the species is deadlier than
4. A journey of a thousand sites begins with a
5. Great groups from little icons grow.
6. Speak softly and carry a cell phone.
7. Don't put all your hypes in one home
8. Pentium wise, pen and paper foolish.
9. The modem is the message.
10. The geek shall inherit the earth.
11. A chat has nine lives.
12. Don't byte off more than you can view.
13. Fax is stranger than fiction.
14. What boots up must come down.
15. Windows will never cease.
16. In Gates we trust (and our tender is
17. The words of the Prophets are written on
the Facebook wall.
18. Virtual reality is its own reward.
19. Modulation in all things.
There's no place like home dot com.
20.Oh, what a tangled Web site we weave when
first we practice.
22. A user and his leisure time are soon